Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Terrific Toffee Apples


While shopping last week, Tyla's eyes fell on some toffee apples. ( A temptation I had been trying to stay clear of since they were little!!)
So, thinking that it might be nice to be adventurous, I decided to let the kids try them out....
Well, we are now addicts.... made by a company in CT called ADAM'S TOFFEE APPLES (Good name for that product!!) and they are much easier to eat than I remember from my childhood. 
The toffee was sweet and easy to bite, and the apples inside, not too sweet or too tart.... YUMMMMY!!! (Best I book a dentist appointment while I'm at it!!)

(The after effects were classic - lovely red lips for all!!)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha those faces made me smile big time :)
    looks very sticky to me to be true... but glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete