Monday, April 25, 2011

Apologies

My dear friend Anita reminded me today that it looked like something had happened to me, as my blogging just stopped.  My apologies for causing any concern. I decided to give it a break.  It was becoming an all-consuming time waster for me.  I spend all my time on homeschooling, housework, taking my kids to extra-murals (3 each x 3) and still need time to be a mom and wife. I am still struggling to find time to do more Bible Study, and some exercise for myself, so I will take it up again once things slow down, or maybe not at all.  Many people have issued warnings about the sheer amount of personal information that people are putting out on their blogs, thinking they are only accessible to "friends". For now, I will keep in contact with you all personally, via email, sms or telephone where possible.  Best wishes. Caroline

2 comments:

  1. understand it completely! all respect for your decision!
    God bless you and your family in all you're doing
    will miss you guys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, i hope this comment still"reaches" you, thank you for your lovely encouraging comment on my blog...i have been thinking about giving workshops to mom's on how to teach your children art...will post on CHE in Fb, or email me your email address (mine is on my blog and then i will let you know when...)

    ReplyDelete