Andrew David Gill and Caroline Joss were married at Gillooly's Farm in Bedfordview.
We had no idea of the journey we would undertake,
but we both affirm that today,
our love is far deeper than it was, even on our wedding day!!
God has blessed us with 3 amazing children, who continue to grow and astound us.
He has granted us a home in the fairest Cape in all the world,
and enriched our loves with treasured friends, far and wide.
We are so humbled by His love and the blessings He has lavished on us!!
XLIII. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..."
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
My dearest Andrew..... what more can I say.....
Thank you for 9 amazing years - I LOVE YOU!!

Caroline! You really should not make me cry!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful it is to see your love so clear even on a blog! Praise God that you guys have been granted a life on earth together. May you be blessed the rest of your lives on earth.
Just thrilled to see you guys serving God together as a family. Praise Him! His grace is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland Caroline! Just loved your post about your picnic. Congradulations on your anniversary, may you have many, many more happy years together.
ReplyDeleteBlessings in Christ my friend
Shirley